Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Created Children Sick-Em w/ O.D.B!

So the Ol' Dirty Bastard Album "Message to the Other Side"pt'1 was released. I was like wow! Gotta get to Hall of Fame Records( a local record/cd & DVD Shop in the colosseum mall)to cop a copy. So I get it put it in my pc to listen to the quality while reading the album credits. I was like,, WHAT?? Fist of all on the back cover song list they spell my name wrong! It's PLIZ, not Pleaz, when you look on the insert inside I noticed that one of the songs I produced "Children Sick-Em" track #5, was credited to RZA! WHAT!!! Man I worked too hard putting that joint together to have "RZA" as the one who created that track. No Way! I'm the sole creator, plus I arranged the song from start to finish! Back in 99 I gave a copy of the song to Dj Kay Slay, he put it out on one of his street sweeper CDs, Next thing you know, it's all over Napster!! Then it got picked up by some folk, and put on YouTube, last I checked , it was at around 70 something thousand HITS! With the run on Napster, YouTube, the Street sweeper CDs, and other outlets, the single alone should have gone gold. But the thing is this. I have the raw material. The mixes that everybody is listening to, is UNMIXED, and Down Graded in Quality, nobody knows I'm about to throw the pro Mix on the song and have it professionaly mastered. Yes! I am telling you all that I'm going to officially release Children Sick-Em the way it should be heard! Put that in ya Blunt and Smoke it!

No comments:

Post a Comment