Thursday, November 17, 2011

O.D.B & Big Bad Wolves Album; WTF

Ol' Dirty Bastard Has a performance on the Big Bad Wolves album that is so crazy, that some people who was in his circle are trying to do all they can to have full control over the material that I Own! But that ain't gonna happen!! Niggiz know I got the fire! So they want the music to associate it with them, How you want to be associated with music you had nothing to do with? Sounds like dick riding to me. For the record; I never asked dirty to get on my shit! He heard the shit I was making, and wanted to be a part of it, and so he did, our combination is psycho bananas!!! So yes! I got niggiz jelouse over this shit! And they are Hating on me hard because I own this shit! So they wanna play the " give us two tracks, and we will help put out the rest of the music, and when they get the two tracks they don't do shit but pull the big bad wolves album from iTunes on the release date!!! That's why I gave them some lite shit to run with Ha, Ha! I got the Heavy Shit, I got hooks from dirty, bars from dirty that these mutha fuckaz aint ever hear! You think I don't know how to be fuckin safe. I have the MASTERS, so you might as well call me the MASTER, it should teach y'all not to fuck with the master!!! LOL!! Watch how I work y'all !!! Imma be LOL'n All the way to the BANK on these FEINDS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment